Saturday, February 28, 2009

In the blink of an eye you get several meanings


No, Your not tripping out "dude" it's just

SATURDAY UNFINISHED INK AND PAINT DAY!!!

This week, I inked yesterdays sketch and then gave it some funky colors. I wanted to use Art rage to color it and loosely follow THIS TUTORIAL.
but then I realized that i can't use layers on the free version of the program. I think I might buy the program later on this week, and color it correctly.

Oh, and just because I can, here is the Lineart.


2 comments:

Sinistar1 said...

That's some very slick inking man. Great link btw, it even has brushes and vids too!

Thunderrobot said...

Thanks so much! All I try to do with my inking is to imitate your inking the best i can.

Yeah, those tutorials are great. I have to get illustrator as soon as possible.